Resolutions for 2010:
- Honestly, just get on with post-grad applications. If you don't make it, you don't make it--that's all.
- Stop procrastinating and get some pages of porn done. Or something.
- Be a good human to my cat.
- Be a better human to family, friends and colleagues.
- Try harder at most things. (Including signing up for that mini-marathon.)
The cat left something in the box at [1:42 AM] 0 comments
Another Lunar New Year:
That means another set of resolutions!
- Not to overindulge in the annual pig-out.
- Not to gain weight from the pineapple tarts and assorted goodies.
- To be more productive (in work and other endeavours).
- To love my family and friends (in a more demonstrative way).
- To be everything that I can be and not get stuck in a rut despite the current situation.
The cat left something in the box at [4:53 PM] 0 comments
So it's the new year here (and I am awake past midnight for once), so it's time for resolutions!
- Stop procrastinating.
- Get moving on plans for 2010.
- Buy less doujinshi. Okay, strike that--I already started 2009 buying doujinshi.
- Exercise more.
- Don't put back the 16 kilos I lost in 2008.
The cat left something in the box at [9:05 AM] 0 comments
Resolutions (redux) for the next two months:
- Update that.
- Clean up room.
- Sort and list doujinshi.
- Learn to use airbrush (Copic airbrush and Badger airbrush).
- Sort out what to do about postgrad studies.
The cat left something in the box at [6:39 AM] 0 comments
Another year. I think some things in my resolution last year might be fulfilled. A tad late but better late than never. It's a little crazy, but it's my little bit of crazy.
I have lost 5 kilos since December 2007. I might be really, really happy inside right now. Another 5 kilos by CNY!
The cat left something in the box at [6:13 PM] 0 comments
Thingies on the eternal To-Do list to cross off:
#8: Pledge organs for transplants or research.
#171: Find out about how a PlayStation works and maybe get one. (Borrowed a PS1 from kit. On the way to #172: Actually play a PS game.)
#10: Get a cat has been stalling forever since I was 12. #16: Learn another language (Japanese) is progressing very slowly.
The cat left something in the box at [7:59 AM] 0 comments